My apologies to my colleagues down the street at AutoZone, but I just had to do that. :-)
I recently accepted the role of Agile Zone Leader at DZone.com. For the past few weeks I’ve been publishing a couple of articles a week on various agile development topics. I’m very happy to get the extra exposure and I hope that folks are getting some value out of my posts. On the downside, I have virtually zero time to write anything here, but on the upside I’m definitely writing more regularly. Nothing like positive pressure to deliver!
Here are some links to my recent articles:
- You Are Your Software’s Immune System!
- Interview: Alan Shalloway on Lean Agile Software Development, Part One
- Interview: Alan Shalloway on Lean Agile Software Development, Part Two
- Show (Don’t Tell), Persuade (Don’t Preach)
- But the ScrumMaster said I had to!
- The Agile Guerilla
- Use Stories to Deliver Business Value